"I joined the VCCA and local Southern California regions. We have spent many hours with new VCCA friends at car shows and events."
'My 1954 Corvette'
Generator and Distributor
The Foothill Region of the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America meets on the first Saturday of the month - 8:30am to 10am at the Peppertree Café 1020 East Route 66 in Glendora.
There are no regular meetings during the months of July and December as the club holds its annual BBQ in July and Holiday party in December. We look forward to receiving your membership application soon and hope to see you at our next meeting!
To get to the Peppertree Café take the 210 Freeway. From the west, exit the 210 Freeway on Grand Avenue, turn Left, go north to Route 66, turn right head east and the Peppertree Café will be on the right side of the street. From the east, exit the 210 Freeway on Lone Hill Ave., turn right, go north to Route 66, turn left head west and the Peppertree Café will be on your left.
Click here for a map to the Peppertree Café.
Chevrolet Fun Facts - 1962:
- Full-size cars get refined restyling
- Last year for the 235 I-6
- An I-4 engine (153 CID) returns as an option not offered since 1928
- 348 V-8 Big-Blocks are discontinued as the 409 V-8 Big-Block continues in its second year
- The 327 V-8 Small-Block makes its debut
- The Chevy II and its optional Nova "400" trim package is new for '62
- Corvair convertibles are now offered and the new Spyder comes with turbo power